Travel Salina, Italy

Having lived in La Madela, a small town outside of Sardinia for two years of my life, my family has made quite a few friends in Italy. To this day, I have been pen pals with my friends that I knew from my days in Kindergarten and First Grade. Now that I am married, my wife and I have had the opportunity to go back to Italy, as my family generally does every few years to visit. The best part is that, due to the wealth of one of my old friends, rarely does the trip cost us all that much. When my wife and I went together to visit my friend Paoli, we were in Italy for about three weeks. This was about a year ago, just after I got out of the military, and before my wife got in. While on our trip, Paoli, thought it would be a great idea for my wife and I, as we had just gotten married, to take a private trip to Salina, on him. I had no idea, what Salina was at that time, but man, was I thankful to him for the trip.